Rules for the Hire of The Park Room for 18th/21st Party Events
- The proposed Hirer must be an adult Plot Holder. The Trustees retain the right to refuse any request for booking the Park Room,
Lodge and Young Persons building.
- A request form must be completed and passed,to DPML Reception ,in order for the booking to be confirmed.or rejected by The Bar
Manager . If any substantial alteration to the number of persons shown on the form as attending is likely, DPML must be advised
at least three days prior to the event. Any special requirements / requests should be shown on the booking form for consideration
by DPML management who will advise whether these can be met.
- A deposit of £200 for the function rooms must be paid as security for the cost of any additional cleaning, repairs or replacement
to DPML property lost or damaged during the hiring. The deposit will be returned if following inspection of the premises it is
shown that no damage has occurred and bar takings have exceeded £120.This deposit must be paid to Reception on receipt of approval
for the event from the Bar Manager .
Any booking which is subsequently cancelled by the hirer will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- The charge for the Park Room will be FREE of charge to any resident using the facility with the bar, providing bar takings exceed
£120, and providing rule 3 above is met in full .
* The Bar closes and all music must cease by midnight. The building must be vacated by 00.30 or 30 minutes after closing (whichever
is the soonest).
- Hiring charges and deposit of £200 must be paid in full at the time of confirmation by the Bar Manager of the event. Failure to
pay at this time may result in cancellation of the booking.
- The Hirer will be required to supply two  Security Door Staff in attendance one hour before the commencement of the function
and until all guests have left the building .DPML will pay for the cost of one of the Security Staff .The Security Staff must
be agreed with the Bar Manager
- The Hirer will not sub-let the room or use it for any function or purpose other than that stated on the booking form.
- The Hirer is responsible for the behaviour of those attending the function and is liable to DPML for the cost of repairs to or
replacement of any property belonging to DPML which is lost, damaged or destroyed during the period of hire.
- The use of DPML crockery and cutlery is available only by prior arrangement with the Bar Manager which will be given only on the
express understanding that such items are washed and cleared away by the end of the function.
Please note the use of deep
fat fryers is not permitted in the building.
- No intoxicating liquor is to be brought on to the premises.
- No person under the age of 18 years may purchase or consume any intoxicants on the premises at any time.
- DPML management reserves the right to remove or have removed from the premises any person(s) causing a nuisance or behaving in
a manner likely to bring DPML or the Club into disrepute.
- Hirers are responsible for ensuring the premises are left in a clean and tidy condition after the event.
- Hirers are responsible for ensuring everyone present are aware of the position of the fire exits and assembly points and ensuring
that fire exits are kept clear at all times.
- PLEASE NOTE The Clubhouse, including the Park Room Lodge and Young Persons building, is a non smoking environment and it is the
responsibility of the hirer to ensure this regulation is adhered to at all times.
here for a printable booking form for using the function room.
You will need Adobe Reader to view these forms which you can get for free by clicking on the link below.